Effective Date: March 1, 2011
Information Collection and Use
The primary reason that we collect certain personal information is to provide the best possible level of customer service. It enables us to deliver product announcements, system updates and special offers as well as provide convenient and personalized user access and improve the features and usability of our products.
We may collect information and use it for internal business purposes in a number of situations, for example:
- - Personal information such as name, e-mail address, contact preferences to deliver and support our products and services;
- - Tracking information about your visit from the browser or mobile application on your computer or mobile device, including IP address, cookies and the pages you request — to analyze trends, administer the site, track your navigation of the site, deliver relevant advertisements and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use (note that IP addresses are not linked to "personally identifiable information");
- - Aggregate information from multiple users without personally identifying individuals, such as geographic region and browser version, to improve understanding of customer needs and provide relevant services.
Account and related information
When you sign up for a Tucia account, we only ask for your name, email address and an account password. The information collected will be stored securely in our database and is used purely to enbale you to access, use and modify your data in Tucia's server. This information will not be sold, rented or provided to any third-party.
You may contact us to terminate your participation in the services at any time and/or delete information and material you have submitted to Tucia's server. If you cancel your account, or delete any content, it will no longer be accessible to you or others who may access the service, but there may continue to be residual copies of such information due to the nature of the computer system's operation and ongoing data back-up and archiving.
Your photos submitted to Tucia's server and derivative retouched/edited images are NOT accessible to public unless you have explicit consent to:
- - Share your photos from Tucia to your social network (Facebook, twitter, etc.)
- - Publish your photos to Tucia's official portfolio and receive Tucia's REWARD CREDIT as reward
- - Submit your photos to Tucia Lab and grant us permission to use your photos for public portfolio
You should carefully consider how you use these options.
All payment transactions are processed by third party companies. There are no circumstances, under which we ask or store your credit card number.
Changes and Updates