- - Can you change the background of my photo?
- - What can I do if I am unhappy with your work?
- - Under what conditions do you reject my order?
- - What is a Reference Picture?
- - How to order a background-changing service?
- - Can you buy background images for me?
- - What is Subscription Plan?
- - Can I close my account or delete my photos?
- - What is a Project?
- - Will you claim the copyright?
- - How long do I need to wait for your work?
- - How does Tucia work?
- - How do I receive your work?
- - Do you accept RAW images online?
- - What do you mean by "Completely Risk-Free"?
- - Will my photos (and edited photos) be safe?
- - I don't have Paypal or Credit Card, can I buy your credits?
- - What should I do if I can not login?
Can you change the background of my photo? TOPYes. We do. In most cases, we can find or create a free background image for you from our own image resources, e.g. beaches, gardens, rooms, walls, neon lights...
It is possible that sometimes we may not be able to find what you need (e.g. an empty sand road with a purple double-decker bus and a female driver smoking inside). In that case, we will contact you soon and you may need to upload the background image by yourself.
Will you claim the copyright? TOPNo, we do not claim any copyright to derivative retouched/edited images submitted by customers, and customers are always the only copyright owner.
What can I do if I am unhappy with your work? TOPTucia offers 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are unhappy with the new photos, please follow these steps:
- Request free revision. The designer might have misunderstanding on your instructions at the beginning. Please request free revision and add additional instructions or explanations, which will help the designer to better understand your expectation and improve the work.
- If you are sure this designer can never be the one you seek, please tell us and we will ask another designer to work on your photos.
- If it still doesn't work out, please contact Customer Support with the your project name and any concerns you might have.
How long do I need to wait for your work? TOPAbove industry standard, we seriously provide turnaround guarantee from 24 to 48 hours based on the service you choose. Also, we provide an option for you to choose longer delivery time to get extra credits as reward. If we fail to deliver in time, a full refund will be provided.
Under what conditions do you reject my order? TOPBefore we start to work on you photos, our designer team will carefully look at your photos and instruction with their expertise and domain knowledge. If your instruction is going beyond technical limit of our services, we will cancel your order and provide a full refund as soon as possible.
How does Tucia work? TOPTucia has hundreds of artists and retouchers working 7x24. When you create a project and order a service for it, one of our artists will be working on your project, and upload edited photos as soon as he finishes. You can request free revision if the work is not 100% satisfying.
What is a Reference Picture? TOPA Reference Picture can help you better describe how you want this project to be done. For example: If eyes.jpg has similar effect to what you want your photo to be, you can set it as Reference Picture and tell us in the instruction, e.g. "make my eyes the same as the girl in reference picture eyes.jpg". Also, if you need us to put take you out and put into a new background, you can set the background image as a Reference Picture too. You do NOT need to pay any credit for Reference Picture.
How do I receive your work? TOPWhen we finish the work, an email notification will be sent to your email with a special link, which will lead you to the project page with thumbnails on the right side. Just click "Download Full-size" and the work will be downloaded to your computer. By the way, we can send by email attachment too if you prefer.
How to order a background-changing service? TOPBackground changing costs at least 2 credits. Please follow these steps for background changing:
- Upload your main photo (e.g. your own body) and the background image (e.g. Florida beach) in the same project;
- Set the background image as Reference Picture, so that you don't need to pay anything for it.
- Order the service and you only need to pay for the main photo.
Do you accept RAW images online? TOPYes! We has seamless support for most RAW images, e.g. NEF, CR2, CRW, DNG...
For some special RAW images, it might take longer time to generate thumbnails online. If you happen to see empty thumbnails generated from you RAW images, don't worry about it, just continue the ordering process and we will take care of everything.
What do you mean by "Completely Risk-Free"? TOPThis is one of our unique features to guarantee customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with our work, you can one-click submit additional instruction for revision and we will revise it absolutely for free, until you are satisfied. We want you to know that your satisfaction matters more than anything else.
What is Subscription Plan? TOPSubscription plan is the most economical way for high volume users to order photo editing/retouching service for lots of photos every month. For example, if you are a photo studio and need to retouch over 60 photos every month, you can subscribe to US$339 plan and get a super cheap price at US$5.65 per credit, saving 30% of your money.
If you subscribe to any subscription plan, you will see Subscription Credits in your account.
Please note:Subscription credits expire every month, which means they are only available for 31 days at most. For example, if you subscribe to the 1st plan (US$339/month) on Oct 8th, you will get 60 credits instantly right after the payment, and you can use those 60 credits anytime before Nov 8th. From Nov 9th, they will expire and can not be used anymore.
I don't have Paypal or Credit Card, can I buy your credits? TOPIf you do not have Paypal or Credit Card to make online payments, the only other option is Wire Transfer ( sometimes referred to as 'Telegraphic Transfer' or simply T/T). Due to high transaction cost, we only accept Wire Transfer with amount over US$1000. Please write to Customer Support for details if you plan to issue a wire transfer.
What is a Project? TOPA Project is like a photo album, which may contain 1 photo or several photos with close relation. If you need us to do 10 photos as a wedding set, you can put them into a project and name it "My Wedding". Sometimes you may need to merge elements from several photos into the same canvas, or you may need to upload some photos for reference to let us know the similar style/effect you want. Therefore, we provide service by "Project". When photos are uploaded, you need to put them into a specific project first.
What should I do if I can not login? TOPIf you have problem when you try to login, please follow these steps:
- Make sure you typed the correct email and password. Click "Forget password" in the login page if you forget your password.
- Visit this link: http://www.tucia.com/do/logout/ to clear browser cache and try again.
- If it still doesn't work, close the web browser and restart it in 5 minute, and try again.
- If the problem still exists, please write to Customer Support for manual help.
More questions? Contact us